Thanks for joining us on this adventure. At Sophies Creations SAS, with its trademark AYRA, we take your security and privacy very seriously. That is why we have a Privacy and Data Protection Policy that explains how we collect, use and protect your personal information.
- Principle of legality regarding data processing: The Treatment referred to in this law is a regulated activity that must be subject to what is established in it and in the other provisions that develop it.
- Principle of purpose: The Treatment must obey a legitimate purpose in accordance with the Constitution and the Law, which must be informed to the Holder.
- Principle of freedom: The Treatment can only be exercised with the prior, express and informed consent of the Holder. Personal data may not be obtained or disclosed without prior authorization, in the absence of legal or judicial mandate that relieves consent.
- Principle of truthfulness or quality: The information subject to Treatment must be truthful, complete, accurate, updated, verifiable and understandable. Processing of partial, incomplete, fractional or error-inducing data is prohibited.
- Principle of transparency: In the Treatment, the right of the Holder to obtain information about the existence of data concerning him must be guaranteed from the Data Controller or the Treatment Manager, at any time and without restrictions.
- Principle of access and restricted circulation: The Treatment is subject to the limits derived from the nature of personal data, the provisions of this law and the Constitution. In this sense, the Treatment may only be done by persons authorized by the Holder and / or by the persons provided for in this Law. Personal data, except public information, may not be available on the Internet or other means of dissemination or mass communication , unless access is technically controllable to provide restricted knowledge only to Holders or authorized third parties in accordance with this law.
- Principle of security: The information subject to Treatment by the Responsible for the Treatment or Responsible for the Treatment referred to in this law, should be handled with the technical, human and administrative measures that are necessary to grant security to the records avoiding their adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
- Principle of confidentiality: All persons involved in the Processing of personal data that do not have the nature of audiences are obliged to guarantee the reservation of information, even after the end of their relationship with any of the tasks included in the Treatment, being able only make provision or communication of personal data when it corresponds to the development of the activities authorized in this law and in the terms thereof.
Rights and Duties of the Information Holders.
The Holder of the Personal Data will have the following rights:
Know, update and rectify Personal Data.
Request proof of authorization granted to AYRA.
Be informed by AYRA, upon request, regarding the use you have given to your Personal Data.
File complaints with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for violations of the provisions of Law 1581 and the other regulations that modify, add or complement it.
Access free of charge to the Personal Data that are subject to Treatment according to article 21 of Decree 1377.
Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of the data when the Constitutional and legal principles, rights and guarantees are not respected in the Treatment. The revocation and / or deletion will proceed when the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce has determined that in the Treatment the Responsible or Responsible have incurred in conduct contrary to the law and the Constitution.
The Personal Data Holder will have the duty to keep his information updated and guarantee the veracity of the same. AYRA will not be liable, in any case, for any type of responsibility derived from the inaccuracy of the information. In addition, you will be able to know and access for free the personal data that are under our control and to exercise the aforementioned rights, which assist them as the owner of them in accordance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012.
In AYRA we are committed to your security, that is why we will adopt the necessary technical, human and security measures to prevent unauthorized or illegal access or accidental loss, destruction or occurrence of damage to your information. These measures will respond to the minimum requirements of current legislation and we will use the best possible technology: to collect your data on the website we use a secure server, when we collect card information for electronic payment we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL encryption systems) ).
We all know that it is impossible to guarantee 100% the results of these systems that have been tested and have satisfactory results for the handling of confidential information, however, in AYRA we have a team committed to achieving the protection of your valuable information.
Exchange of information
In AYRA we are here to pamper you, that is why we will not sell or transfer your data to third parties. Our mission is to collect your information to use it internally, know it and offer you better products and services that meet your expectations.
In AYRA we love being in contact with our customers, which is why we will periodically send you offers, catalogs and information of your interest through our newsletter. And as in AYRA we respect your privacy, all emails will be sent only with your consent and can be deactivated at any time, if you wish. We only ask for a period of up to 7 days to process the newsletter cancellation request.
AYRA is responsible for the collection and treatment of the security of your data, preventing them from deteriorating, losing, altering or being used without authorization. The AYRA Customer Care team will respond to any request, complaint and query related to the processing of your personal data. You can reach us by email email@example.com or by phone +57 316 2870209
General Information of our Policy
This policy will apply as of November 1, 2015 and the information collected from the users of the website will be stored for a period of five (5) years, in order to achieve compliance with legal obligations and / or contractual. In AYRA we keep updated with the latest market trends, and we do the same with the legal requirements, it is for them that this policy can be modified at any time and unilaterally by us.
Finally, the information on this website belongs to Sophie Creations SAS, therefore, it cannot be modified, copied, extracted or used without prior express written consent. Based on this, when you access our website, you are aware that misuse of information may result in civil and criminal penalties.